Our client is a global professional services organisation regarded as a top tier provider in their sector. They have a role available in their HR shared services team for a junior HR professional with around 6-12 months experience to join the Learning & Development team.
- Entering and maintaining data and records in learning technologies including the Learning Management System.
- Undertaking a range of L&OD administrative support services, including records management, meeting and event support, set up of virtual classroom and creating, compiling and distributing documents.
- Actioning CPD requirements and requests.
- Providing administration support to the L&OD team across offices and time zones.
- HR or L&D administration experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to communicate at all levels
- Strong relationship building skills
- Experience in problem solving queries through to a satisfactory conclusion
- Proven experience in delivering multiple priorities
- Collaborative team player, able to work as part of a virtual service delivery team
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word and Excel.