6 month contract initially
ASAP Start, CBD
This well known media company based in the CBD is seeking an engaging HR Project specialist to assist with a transition period for their sales department. Initially on a 6 month contract, but with likely-hood to extend or go permanent. L+D or OD experience required.
You will play a key part in partnering with the Sales Department and the People and Culture team to help mainly with Organisational Development & Learning and Development initiatives for a newly structured team. The project will involve research and presenting to the business around HR and L+D initiatives. Change management experience desirable
- Engage with key stakeholders across Sales to understand training needs and requirements.
- Revamp existing or manage the creation of new team modules, ensuring all content is up to date and initiate a plan to keep it that way.
- Help leaders/trainers create content that will be engaging and deliver the learning needed. Including train the trainers.
- Coordinate and run the programs end to end, and measure success.
- Organise the logistics of implementation for what is a national training program, in fast pace Sales environment.
- Develop and design career success maps and development tools.
- Provide advice on best practices for organisational development.
Potential sponsorship on offer. Sam Philpot 97755912