- 7+ years as a software architect
- C#, .Net framework (including WPF & WCF) and .Net core.
- Google Protobuf & gRPC
- SQL DB like SQLite
- Experience working with cloud architecture
Day to day
- Conduct technical assessments on requested features and identify scope of work/dependencies for development requirements.
- Run architecture around new product features and ensuring that designs are in alignment with technology roadmap.
- You will lead, guide and influence software Architects, Tech Leads and Software engineers.
- You will get an opportunity to take technical ownership of the product engineering and quality. You will also be a part of a truly exciting, open, fun yet challenging environment which provides enormous opportunities for professional and personal growth.
- Work in partnership with cross-functional teams to deliver end-to-end products & features.
- Analyse business context for solutions to company challenges as well as defining the vision and requirements for the solution, recommending potential options, (which may include RFIs, RFPs or prototype development).
- Take part in defining technical product requirements and high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality and integration with existing systems/platforms.
- Explain the architecture effectively to the stakeholders and collaborates and coordinates with existing domain architects in the formalization and adoption of Software standards and procedures.
- Backs a structured approach to business application solutions.
- Strengthens the development of strategy, frameworks and best practices for the development organization.
- Contribute in the implementation of solutions that will improve the current product performance, quality, processes and standards.
- Discover or Develop novel solutions with the use of latest technologies
- Conduct technical evaluations via POCs and design workshops