Your role will be reporting to the General Manager of the Day Services Program and you will work with two other Leaders to oversee the day-to-day management of a portfolio of activity based programs for participants.
Responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing day-to-day operations
- Working with team members to develop and implement NDIS progress reports
- Development of transition plans for new participants
- RDIS reporting
- Liaising with families and relevant other external networks
- CIMS management and reporting
- Leading and developing team members including formal supervision
- Recruitment, Induction and Training of staff
- Maintaining rosters and time-sheets
Leadership experience within an NDIS day-services environment will be highly regarded.