- National role
- Supportive and experienced team
- Competitive salary
This leading global law firm is looking for an experienced Learning & Development Manager to join their national team in Sydney on a full-time basis. You will work alongside a team of experienced and long serving specialists who are friendly, down-to-earth, and have a passion for subverting the status-quo. Working under an experienced Head of L&D this role will primarily focus on facilitating face-to-face and online training to staff nationally while working closely with the broader team to actively engage a time poor workforce. Within the modern professional services environment this team is focused on developing learning approaches that are effective and engaging beyond the traditional classroom environment.
This role will focus on facilitating learning while assisting with and overseeing the development of strategic projects. Your day to day will include:
- Project managing a strategic development program for our senior lawyers, ensuring the successful deployment of the program for new cohorts.
- Contributing to the design and delivery of modules for this program and other initiatives that support the L&D strategy.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of programs and implementing continuous improvement and evolution of the program design.
- Building strong and trusted business relationships with key stakeholders across the Firm and with external vendors.
- A tertiary qualification in Human Resources or Business Management or other related discipline.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role with a focus on facilitation
- Experience in a professional services organisation, or similar, managing complex stakeholder structures
- Proactive and lateral thinker with the desire to challenge and develop the existing learning approaches
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects and initiatives from inception to implementation.
- Experience in designing and facilitating training / development workshops.
- Strong project management skills and an ability to co-ordinate confidential projects.
- Strong technology capability
The client is keen to interview immediately so please APPLY NOW.