24 month contract initially
Up to $160k package
This growing national mid-tier law firm is looking for an experienced Learning and Development Manager to establish their Learning & Development strategy, content and LMS nationally. While the firm has a history of providing external training for their staff its leadership have a strong desire to establish a mature, internal function which can be based out of Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane.
Being a newly established role in a growing mid-tier firm this role will be best suited to an experienced L&D Manager who is eager to set up an L&D function from scratch and not be worried about autonomously managing both the strategy and associated administration.
Initially offered as a 24 month contract this role will set about reviewing the current state of play and needs, through thorough consultation with staff, before developing, recommending and implementing a new, best-practice strategy including LMS, L&D content, performance management system, accreditation support, and CPD process. Experience in a law firm/professional services is necessary in order to hit the ground running and understand the intricacies relevant to the legal industry.
This specialist firm prides itself on providing commercial advice to their clients while encouraging a collaborative and respectful culture with no egos and a practical, down-to-earth mentality.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a L&D Manager role in a law firm/professional services environment
- Experience designing and implementing a L&D strategy and LMS
- Experience with utilising eLearning techniques
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability and eagerness to build strong relationships with staff
- Strong attention to detail and organisation
- Ability to work in a small, close knit team, and autonomously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong capability and confidence with technology, especially Microsoft Office