Learning and Development Specialist
|Job Title:||Learning and Development Specialist|
|Job Published:||June 04, 2018 16:46|
Join this Australian corporate firm in delivering quality digital design and content to their eLearning programs, within the Learning and Development team. A spot has opened up for an initial temping assignment to add real value in multiple projects, and based on performance, you will ideally go permanent. Immediate start required.
The Company uses ELMO as its e-learning (LMS) platform and this role will be responsible for the roll out of ELMO to the employees.
This person will be responsible for:
- Designing and developing training modules for e.g. code of conduct and bullying harassment modules, WHS, risk management
- Review and update existing ELMO modules along with evaluating e-learning content on a regular basis
- Liaise with vendor instructional designers (this will be limited as our ideal candidate will be able to create and design content for us)
- Identify stakeholders training needs by meeting with various Court managers, and assist with design and creation of course modules.
- Liaising with IT regarding single sign option for the ELMO application
- Act as the administrator for ELMO, adding new users, assisting with staff queries and manage issues associated with the LMS.
Demonstrated experience in a similar training and development role, including experience in designing, developing and building course content- Around 3+ years experience in this field. Experience in graphic design for content building and development. Must have 'Articulate Storyline' experience. You will be an excellent communicator with the ability to coach and advise staff and managers on all aspect
of learning and development.
Sound like you? Hit 'Apply' and call Sam Philpot- 97755912. Interviews this week. Immediate start required.