Join this global firm in the Education space with a strong focus on student satisfaction. Working in a fun, fast paced 'Product team', you will be able to add value to the core projects around subject creation (within student courses) during the development cycle. The role is ongoing until the end of the year initially, and has potential to extend into 2019.
- Deliver engaging innovative learning design as part of the overall product development process.
- Use pedagogical expertise to ensure sound learning design advice and solutions are integrated and utilised during product and subject development.
- Focus on designing innovative learning and teaching experiences at the subject level, whilst ensuring product level coherence and alignment to accredited curriculum.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts (e.g. Academic Product Champion, writers, reviewers, etc.) to ensure subject matter is delivered as engaging student-centred active learning experiences that are employability focused and suitable for hybrid, blended and online delivery.
- Provide advice on and implement best practice authentic, industry informed assessment design to ensure course and subject learning outcomes are achieved.
- Collaborate with Digital Media Designers to select the most appropriate and innovative media and resources to fit the theoretical underpinning and subject matter content.
- Ensure the learning design and development is informed by best practice in Hybrid, Blended and Online (HBO) learning.
- Support Product Operations and Projects Managers to plan, schedule and manage the subject learning design process in collaboration with the relevant parties involved in this process.
- Consult and escalate risks identified during the learning design process through appropriate channels.
As an experienced Learning and Development or Product designer (from the Higher education space) you will bring your high level stakeholder engagement and business partnering skills to this role.
You will also bring:
- A tertiary qualification in Education / Learning Design/ e-Learning or a related discipline area
- A minimum of 3 years experience in either Learning Design-related and/or tertiary teaching roles involving hybrid / online delivery.
- The ability to work under pressure and be adaptable to achieve deadlines within a highly dynamic project and product environment.
- Well developed interpersonal skills, Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong attention to detail and a commitment to quality.
- Proven experience in identifying issues and proposing solutions in a dynamic and unstructured environment.
- A “can do” attitude.
Please hit 'Apply' and call Sam Philpot- 97755912