This Education company is part of a global network of passionate educators with 1,000,000+ students at nearly 60 institutions in 20 countries. This is a casual 4 month temporary opportunity commencing January 2019 with the high possibility of being extended.
Seeking a Learning Designer who will be responsible for developing innovative learning design solutions for hybrid, blended and online courses.
You will be part of the broader course development process and you will work in teams to deliver engaging learning activities and experiences for students.
As an innovative and forward thinking Learning Designer, you will be passionate about creating new courses and subjects and be excited to work for a connected, global, educational organisation.
You will be responsible for:
- Working closely with subject matter experts and product development team to create, review and finalise engaging subject content.
- Using pedagogical expertise to ensure sound learning design advice and solutions are integrated and utilised during product and subject development.
- Focusing on designing innovative learning and teaching experiences at the subject level, whilst ensuring product level coherence and alignment to accredited curriculum.
- Developing new ideas / innovations to content delivery.
To be successful in the Learning Designer position you will possess:
- A tertiary qualification in Education / Learning Design / e-Learning or a related discipline area.
- Demonstrated pedagogical expertise in online learning design and developing online learning experiences, especially in the higher education industry
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong stakeholder management skills with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be highly adaptable and open to change.
Sound like you? Please hit apply.