Is a highly recognisable and successful Australian fashion brand who are highly passionate about their field. They have a strong foothold in a market which they are confident and maintain exclusivity within.
As the Lease Administrator, you will be responsible for the management of the business' retail leasing portfolio. You will be required to take full responsibility for all lease administrative functions, i.e. negotiation and execution of all lease documentation.
Namely duties include:
- Negotiate, review and advise on lease agreements, ensuring adherence with co policy
- Manage data on lease administration system (Lease Eagle)
- Receipt all documents and coordinate/facilitate correspondence between parties
- Register leases with external solicitors
- Maintain relationships (Landlords, Landlord’s solicitors, Centre Management, etc)
- Regularly update the MD and GM on movement of portfolio
- Ensure current knowledge of legislative claims and reforms
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience managing a retail leasing portfolio will be highly advantageous
- Adept at negotiating complex lease clauses
- Experience using Lease Eagle highly preferred
- Intermediate to Advanced MSOffice skills