Our client has multiple offices across Brisbane and is a recognised leading provider of quality corporate workspaces. They offer professional work environments with state of the art technology infrastructure and personalised services.
About the Role
An opportunity has become available for an organised Leasing Executive who is self-motivated and has great time management skills. This role is a full time position, working Monday to Friday, and will based on one sight in Brisbane Southern Suburbs. This role will be highly customer service focused and requires a great deal of administration experience.
Key responsibilities will Include but are not limited to:
- Ongoing client relationship management.
- Handling all leasing inquiries.
- Opening and running property inspections.
- Developing relationships with both current and prospective tenants.
- Negotiate lease extensions, upgrades and downsizing.
- Processing leasing applications.
- General administration duties.
Leasing experience will be highly regarded however is not necessary to be successful for the position. The company will look at highly experienced administrators or property managers who demonstrate exceptional organisational skills, efficient time management skills and are self-motivated as you will responsible for planning and prioritising all of your own work in professional and timely fashion.
If this sounds like you please apply for the role directly or contact Jodie Gray on 07 3854 3808 or email Jodie.firstname.lastname@example.org