They are a global legal practice that provides the world’s pre-eminent corporations and financial institutions with a full business law service. They have more than 4000 lawyers based in over 58 offices across the world.
They are recognised across all key industry sectors: financial institutions; energy; infrastructure, mining and commodities; transport; technology and innovation; and life sciences and healthcare.
- Diary management
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- File management ie: opening and closing files
- Billing and expenses
- Management of internal and external calls, liaise with clients and internal stakeholders
- Dealing with complex client queries
- Ad-hoc tasks that are appointed by the team
- Proven experience within Legal Assistant or Paralegal role
- Immaculate presentation
- Strong communication skills; written and verbal
- Proficient with MS Office
- Notice period of 2 weeks or less