An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Legal Assistant to join a global law firm based in Melbourne CBD.
- Assisting with enquiries and preparation of legal correspondence
- Providing assistance and support to the Litigation division
- Drafting of internal documents
- File preparation including scanning and copying of documents for the provision of external legal providers
- Assisting department head with creation of weekly firm Newsletter
- Event organisation, arranging travel and meeting preparation
- Responding to requests for information from external legal providers
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years’ experience as a Legal Assistant (ideally in a global law firm)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding relationship building skills
- Be outcome and target focused
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong administration skills, with an eye for detail
- Superior research skills.