We are seeking a driven and talented Business Improvement Specialist to live breathe and embody Lean within the business. This role sits within a recently established team. Your expertise and attitude will be essential in landing and developing a Lean culture across our business. The role will provide a platform to challenge and improve our current methods, and enable us to produce the maximum value for clients. Impact is key for the success of this department. You need to be curious and support other people’s curiosity, have the courage to challenge the status quo, and the ability to develop and champion solutions that go beyond the constraints that currently exist.
- Work along side the legal teams to improve day to day processes and documentation in order to streamline the unit
- To be an evangelist for lean within the business, bringing an infectious enthusiasm and passion for understanding our business and solving problems; such that you inspire those around you to do the same.
- Leveraging your natural curiosity to continually build up a pool of opportunities, that can be worked through over time. These opportunities will be identified and implemented with those that are doing the work on the ground through your use of lean tools and excellent facilitation skills.
- To act as a subject matter expert for Lean within the organisation, helping team members and colleagues with your knowledge and expertise.
- To deliver value for the business that can be evidenced in a benefit tracker. Benefits are tracked in both hard and soft categories, and range from reducing cost and reducing lead time to up-skilling teams and improving quality.
- Must have experience improving legal processes within legal teams, working with lawyers to identify these issues and iron them out.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build rapport, instil trust, and communicate in a way people understand and respond positively to. The successful candidate will have the humility and emotional intelligence to build relationships with anybody within the business.
- Experience of delivering tangible benefits to a business or clients through Lean process improvement. Also, experience embedding Lean in to an organisation with low continuous improvement maturity.
- A real passion for the subject matter, and an intellectual curiosity around process improvement.
- Excellent knowledge of Lean, enabling a level of self-sufficiency and autonomy. Ideally this person will act as a source of knowledge for less experienced/less knowledgeable colleagues.
- The ability to work ‘hands on’ delivering change and evidencing value rather than operating at a strategic or abstract level.
To be considered for the vacancy, please submit an application. We look forward to receiving your CV.