Our client is a truly integrated global firm that looks to the future. They offer the history and security of a long established firm with excitement and opportunity for growth.
Our client is looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to join their Litigation team in Brisbane and support 3 Partners in a fast paced all encompassing role.
Your day to day tasks will include
- Being the first point of contact for the team
- Managing document creation and amendments
- Managing all monthly billing and any associated time entry
- Organising and managing any correspondence
- Diary and email management
- Assisting with client events and social functions
- Managing files including opening, generating, maintaining and closing
- Preparing relevant documentation and ensuring the Partner is prepared for meetings and events
- Management of travel, accommodation, conferences and couriers
You will be able to work efficiently in a team environment and will have excellent attention to detail, strong planning and organisational skills. You will also have ideally worked in a large law firm and spent some time in a litigation team.
For more information, please call Savannah Cant on 07 3854 3806.