Our client is a unique legal practice based in Brisbane CBD that specialises in the construction, property and insurance industries. Their culture focuses on excellence whilst maintaining a work life balance.
This role require candidates available immediately or on short notice as this is a short term contract position with opportunity for permanent.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Legal Secretary to work in an established property & development practice. You will be an integral member of the team providing administrational and ad-hoc assistance.
- Scheduling appointments, to include diary management and travel arrangement.
- Client liaison.
- Preparing legal documents.
- Opening and closing files.
- Billing (Software Elite 3E).
- Filing (electronic and hard copy).
- Transcribing digital dictation.
- 3 years' experience in a property secretarial role
- Excellent customer service ethic with a focus on providing a high level of service
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong administration and organisation skills
- Sound knowledge and experience of Microsoft products
- Confidentiality, sensitivity and integrity across all aspects of the role
- Ability to work to deadlines