This leading, international law firm is looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to support 2 partners in the team.
The firm has recently invested heavily in their support structure to ensure the best service is provided to the partners and to provide development opportunities for the support team, so it’s an exciting time to join the team.
Duties will include:
- Practice and Client management; assisting in preparing and drafting documents, communicating with clients directly, delegating tasks to the junior admins, diary and email management.
- Billing management; overseeing the billing for the partners, and coordinating with lawyers, CSH, and Financial Management to prepare timely and accurate client invoices including creating or amending written or dictated bill narratives.
- Business Development and Marketing; creating PowerPoint presentations, assisting in developing pitches/tenders, assisting with generating content for legal award/submission requests.
- Diary and Travel management; coordinating complex travel arrangements, scheduling local and international meetings, and booking events.
- Performing other administrative tasks as required.
- At least 3 years’ legal secretarial experience in a reputable law firm/in-house legal team
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability and eagerness to build strong relationships with staff
- Resilient attitude and ability and experience working in a fast-paced practice
- Ability to work autonomously and delegate work to juniors
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of billing procedures and working knowledge of Elite 3e/a similar billing system.
- Strong capability and confidence with technology, especially Microsoft Office