Responsibilities will include;
- Application configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting within a cloud environment.
- Support for IT Services and systems both onsite and via the internal helpdesk and work with vendors to escalate and ensure resolution within SLA targets
- Administration of Office365 Email accounts and AD accounts.
- Provision of L1/2 IT Support for end-users.
- 3 years of IT industry experience as a System Administrator.
- 5 years + of experience in the IT industry
- Ability to think analytically with a problem-solving mindset.
- Relevant IT qualifications / certifications (e.g. IT degree, VCP, ITIL, MCSE, MCSD etc).
- Proven experience with Azure, Active Directory, Office 365, Remote Desktop Services, TCP/IP networking
- A strong generalist who can pick things up quickly with a System Admin / Engineer skillset
If you interested in hearing more about this position, apply now!