Looking for energetic and collaborative helpdesk analysts with a passion for great customer service!
- Answer helpdesk phone line/email requests and use Helpdesk Tracking system to track all calls and emails received in accordance with the established or documented procedures.
- On-site and remote technical 2nd level support.
- Assist the Helpdesk supervisor as needed when he is unavailable to troubleshoot enterprise Helpdesk issues; identify the root cause, etc.
- iPhone and Blackberry support.
- Configure, deploy and relocate corporate desktops and laptops.
- Install and configure standard applications.
- Setup printers and hardware peripherals.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software problems, resolving them in timely and efficient manner.
- Ability to prioritize outstanding issues and manage user expectation.
- Escalate high priority issues using established processes.
- Undertake miscellaneous projects in addition to regular Helpdesk duties.
- Document and maintain new application and operating system installations and configurations.
- Document and maintain helpdesk and desk side support procedures.
- Assist in the implementation/design of operating system images with Altiris.
- Virus eradication.
- MS Office Suite of applications including but not limited to Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, & Excel
- VPN/OWA Clients
- Minimum 3 years of deskside experience in a professional environment
- Experience interacting with, and understanding the needs of high-level executives
- Experience supporting Microsoft operating systems for workstations. (Windows 7)
- Experience supporting Microsoft Office 2010 and 2013 via Office 365 is a significant plus
- Completion of a University degree is preferred but not required.
If you're interested in this role and would like to hear more, apply now for more information.