Level 2 Infrastructure Analyst
$65,000 to $70,000
Top 10 rated company to work in Australia is looking for a Support Technician to provide technical support to end users for hardware, software, networks, and systems. Huge growth due to company success and acquisition of new organisations and business ventures. You will be client facing and the majority of end users are finance based. you will have exceptional customer service and ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical users.
Key Responsibilities include;
- Provide prompt user support on all issues via phone, email and in person.
- Log and troubleshoot all help desk issues.
- Setup of new users on the network.
- Liaise/escalate issues to the Infrastructure Manager.
- Setup and deploy computers, phones and equipment.
- Perform small group or individual user training.
- Assist with special IT projects as required.
- Document and maintain IT system manuals and procedures.
- Responsible for hardware and software inventory management.
- Maintenance of hardware, PC's, printers etc.
- Maintenance of Network hardware, switches, cabling etc.
- Assist with the setup and deployment of new software/hardware systems.
- IT Degree or equivalent certification supported by practical experience.
- Good stakeholder engagement experience across all levels of the business
- ITIL understanding AND/OR Certification
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Service now
- Microsoft Office 2010 / 2013 experience and general knowledge
- Working knowledge of operating systems (Windows 7 / 10)
- Experience with Microsoft Server 2012 and Active Directory
- Ability to prioritize issues, meet deadlines and deliver high-quality results.
- SOE Design and Deployment
This business has been rating in the top 10 places in Australia to work in, it invests in its youth bringing them through the ranks nearly always promoting roles internally.
Excellent benefits including lunches, barista training, excellent training with an awesome manager!
Interested in hearing more, apply now!