In this role, you will be responsible for supporting, maintaining and improving primary network operating systems, server and storage platforms in a cloud (Azure) environment.
You will be responsible for providing day to day second and third Level support, troubleshooting and assisting in managing outsourced relationships.
- Proven track record maintaining and improving large complex technical environments
- Administration of Azure Infrastructure
- Experience with Multi-tier architectures: load balancers, caching, web servers, application servers
- Understanding of cloud security best practices.
- Office365 administration experience
- Exchange 2016 Hybrid environment
- PowerShell scripting
- SAN storage, Zoning and Fibre channel switching experience
- ADFS, Azure AD and Single sign-on with conditional access controls
- Active Directory and Group Policy administration experience
- Windows 20012R2 server or above.
- VMware and Hyper V virtualisation experience
- Degree in information systems, information technology, computing or business.
- Azure Cloud
- Experience as a level 2 Support
- MCSA or MCSE
- ITIL V3 Foundation certification
- Skills and Experience Required