Global professional services organisation are looking for a Learning Management System Analyst to work on greenfield technology initiatives. You will work closely with disparate IT teams and other business stakeholders to support the Learning Managment System for their product training team and provide on-going support to our corporate training team.
- Identify and analyze options and provide recommendations for system process enhancements, system upgrades and patching, system, improvements, and innovative solutions to meet the needs of learners.
- Provide training and technical support to employees using the system and facilitate regular meetings with project stakeholders to ensure consistent system utilization, sharing of best practice and on-going continuous improvements in system use. This contract position will ensure that the system is functioning properly, questions/concerns are handled, courses are uploaded and reporting is complete and accurate.
- Consult with the learning management system stakeholder project teams and will assist in systematizing and documenting all relevant processes, such as content load processes, service level agreements, review cycles, escalation procedures, load calendars, troubleshooting and governance.
- Support the development of standard reporting and metrics that we provide internally to stakeholders.
- Interface with the Learning Management System vendor to address troubleshoot and resolve any system bugs identified.
- Responsible for opening problem tickets with the vendor and report back regularly to all stakeholders as to the status of all tickets.
- Complete understanding and application of principles, concepts, practices, and standards of learning management systems and solutions.
- Develops solutions to a variety of complex problems.
- May refer to established precedents and policies.
- Plans schedules and arranges own activities in accomplishing objectives.
- Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
- Exerts some influence on the overall objectives and long-range goals of the organization.
Learning Management System Analyst Qualifications
- Experience with LMS system and content management systems (minimum 2-3 years).
- Strong systems analysis and technical systems skills.
- Experience working as a project manager or consultant in learning and development.
- Experience in developing and implementing business processes.
- Ability to handle numerous projects with the ability to plan, organize, prioritize, and delegate.
- Negotiating skills to build consensus on a common set of requirements from all clients and stakeholders.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including conflict management and having difficult conversations.
- An innovative, analytical and creative thinker who is comfortable researching, testing and deploying new solutions, technologies, systems and processes, with an interest in mobile and social platforms.
- Proven experience and knowledge of SCORM requirements, APIs, and LRMs.
- 4+ years of experience