Reporting to the Head of Custody Account Management within the Banking Services Operations (BSO) unit, the key purpose and remit of the role will be as follows:
To provide staff management, an escalation and senior account management to the LCC Account / responsibilities of this role will be as follows:
- Serve as the 1st escalation point and for client issues and internal stakeholder teams.
- Staff management of the LCC Account Management Team.
- Proactive engagement with clients, internal stakeholders and business functions.
- Assist in strategic planning and implementation with the Head of Custody Account Management
- Management oversight responsibilities for the offshored service providers
- People management responsibilities for the LCC Account Management team.
- Management of and contribution to the daily BAU Account Management workload as a Senior Account Manager within the team
- Assisting LCC Account Managers with any urgent escalated issues requiring assistance to resolve
- Assisting LCC Clients with any escalated issues, raising the matter further to the Head of Custody Account Management, where appropriate
- Escalating any issues that you are not able to resolve or may result in a claim to the Head of Custody Account Management on the day
- Assisting the Head of Custody Account Management with strategic planning and implementation of changes to processes or structure of the Team.
- Assisting the Head of Custody Account Management to monitor and track headcount requirements as new business comes onboard.
Qualification / experience:
- A minimum 8-12 years commercial experience in financial services and recognised as a technical expert in custody operations who demonstrates effective client service.
- Recognised as able to work effectively with other internal teams to improve service and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Proven high level account management / client service skills within a high-pressure, deadline drive team.
- You have the ability to work cohesively and positively with colleagues and peers at all levels within the organisation. Your style is to communicate freely and openly both upwardly managing expectations and reporting on service delivery - and in assisting other business teams to deliver against their goals, where you can contribute.
- Managerial experience desirable.
Please submit your resume via the following link to Niamh Patton at Perigon Group.