This global fashion brand is seeking a personable and proactive Logistics Coordinator to support the Logistics Manager in managing all domestic fulfilment.
This role will work closely with domestic customers to understand their order needs and orchestrate all product delegation, storage, transportation and tracking. With a key focus hitting delivery needs, deadlines and customer satisfaction it is crucial the successful candidate has excellent customer service skills, attention to detail, and strong technical skills working with excel and SAP.
Working within a small team this role will need to take a lot of initiative and responsibility for providing the highest level of service and accuracy.
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in a logistics coordinator role
- Tertiary training in business/logistics/a relevant disciple is preferred
- Experience in the fashion industry/retail/relatable industry would be preferred
- High degree of autonomy and responsibility with experience working to tight deadlines
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- "Can do" and proactive approach with a willingness to accept tasks outside the general scope of duties
- High attention to detail and strong problem solving skills
- Demonstrates initiative
- Professional and personable approach and ability to build strong and friendly working relationships
- Excellent level of technical ability in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and preferable SAP