This nationally recognised and reputable business is undergoing an exciting phase of change and now require a Logistics Support Officer to join the team on a permanent basis.
Located in their central riverside CBD offices, this role will work as part of a head office team but will be eligible for work from home flexibility on a regular basis.
- Booking and Rostering of staff to shipments ensuring the correct person is available and locked in.
- Enter and maintain order details within the internal software system.
- Ensure systems data are updated accurately and maintained.
- Monitor shipments daily. Ensure orders are ready, containers are packed, railed and meet vessel cut off.
- Communicate with the logistic partners when issues arise to resolve them promptly and efficiently.
- Providing shipping schedule details and provide updates where required
- Comply with operational procedures
- Experience using Microsoft Office particularly Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role or relevant position in a corporate setting that has required a strong level of coordination
- Ability to thrive under pressure in an environment with everchanging priorities.