New, impressive offices
Circa $48K package
This leading, international law firm is looking for a Mailroom/Office Clerk to join their team in the Sydney office. Working in a team of four this role will manage responsibilities across the mailroom, records management, and general admin support to the Operations Team and broader office. The role is perfect for either an experienced Office Services Clerk or a recent graduate who is keen to get their start in a leading corporate environment. With opportunities to progress within the firm this role is a great entry into the corporate world that will offer a broad range of experience and work.
The right candidate will bring an energetic and proactive personality with a keenness to learn and apply themselves in a busy team.
The role is based in the Sydney CBD in new, impressive offices and comes with a range of firm-based benefits.
Duties will include:
- Managing ingoing and outgoing mail
- Ensuring prompt delivery to staff
- Assisting with photocopying and binding
- Assisting with setting up new desk/office moves
- Ensuring office supply levels are maintained
- Assisting with records management and archiving
- Coordinate all ingoing and outgoing courier deliveries
- Assist with security card programming and maintenance
- Ad-hoc admin support to the Operations Team
- Energetic, organised and proactive personality
- Experience in an office/mailroom setting is desirable but not essential
- HSC/College/University graduates preferred
- Strong customer service skills
- Professional and courteous presentation suited for a corporate environment
- Take pride in your work
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem solver with the ability to motivate yourself
- Good teamwork mentality
The client is keen to interview immediately so please APPLY NOW.