As the Management Accountant, you will report to the Financial Controller in a varied, analytical role. You will be part of a high performing, collaborative team and more specifically, you role will include (but not be limited to);
- Providing financial and business analysis, and management reports that contribute to management decision-making.
- Forecast and budget preparation
- Performance metrics tracking and reporting
- Prepares monthly financial performance reports
- Review and analyse monthly actual vs. budget
- Manage annual budget, forecasting, and participate in ad hoc projects.
- Review, analyse and consolidate the monthly financial statements
- GL analysis and reporting
- Month-end and year-end financial/management reporting and processes
- Adhoc tasks as required
Given this role involved liaising heavily across the business with both finance and non-finance stakeholder, it is essential that you have outstanding communication skills - both written and verbal.
For more information contact Tara or apply using the "Apply" button.