As the Management Accountant you will be responsible for -
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of cash flow forecasts
- Producing monthly management reports for individual business units
- Working with business unit managers on budget preparation and monitoring
- Contract Analyses
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Liaise with the external and internal client base, and at all levels of the business
- Demonstrated multiple years experience in a management accounting role with exposure to or knowledge of FMCG, production or manufacturing.
- You will be an excellent communicator and multi-tasker, with the ability to see the big picture, and translate the numbers into meaningful feedback to the business.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (ability to work with macros)