As the Management Accountant, you will work closely with key operations management to ensure the timely and accurate reporting of monthly results, monthly forecasts and the annual budgeting cycle. Furthermore, as the business looks to invest, you will aid decision making through robust financial analysis, and assist the Finance Director in ad-hoc modelling. These include:
- Monthly Management Accounts – Production of Monthly Management Accounts. Review current processes and identify process improvements and system enhancements
- Cost centre forecast and budget preparation and reporting, including system updates
- Development and implementation of product and customer profitability reporting. Includes development of monthly reporting suite for key business leads and including key productivity metrics.
- Weekly, monthly and annual reporting, including revenue forecasting
- Liaise with external parties such as external auditors
- Ensuring continual assessment and identification of process and system improvements
- Adhoc duties as required
If this sounds like you, please click the "apply" button below.