This newly created role is a unique opportunity for a proactive and driven Accountant to work in a high growth environment and really make their mark.
Reporting into the head of finance, the Management Accountant will work in a broad remit across finance with a particular focus of driving analysis around processes and operations to continually drive the business forward.
- Cash-flow forecasting and budgeting as well as other management reporting
- Analysis to support business decision making and refinement of processes and procedures
- month end close
- Payroll preparation and processing
- Maintain fixed asset register
- AP and AR tasks
- Tertiary qualifications in finance / accounting. Ideally you will have completed your CA/CPA as well.
- 3-5 years + of broad accounting experience ideally gained within small to medium sized business of complex nature
- Advanced excel skills preferred. You will have the ability to build macros as well as pivots and lookups
- Excellent communication skills ESSENTIAL.
- Are systems savvy and have demonstrated success in using technology to improve efficiencies
- Are highly driven and keen to learn, with a hands on approach.
OR please email email@example.com or call 07 3854 3809 for more information.
Collating a shortlist for this role by Monday 23rd of August, so get in quick!