As an integral part of this finance team, you'll play an instrumental function in providing accurate and on time management reports. You will be responsible for establishing a true business partnership alliance between finance and Senior Management.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of forecasts; daily and weekly
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts, control accounts and fixed asset registers
- Assisting Auditors
- Reporting on areas such as sales and margin analysis; performance; productivity and variances
- Ensure management team receive timely, accurate reporting on financial positions
- Assist in the supervision of Accounts team to ensure deadlines are met.
- Preparation and review of periodic management accounts, presentations and analytical reports for Senior Management, including variance analysis and commentary.
- Provide quality and timely analytical support to Senior management.
This is a unique opportunity as a Management Accountant working with an exciting organisation boasting amazing culture.
If you are interested in finding out more please contact Rhiannon Jay on 07 3854 3810.