This role is a unique opportunity for a proactive and driven Accountant to work in a high growth environment and really make their mark.
Reporting into the head of finance, the Management Accountant will work in a broad remit across finance with a particular focus of driving analysis around processes as well as draw on your financial accounting experience to assist with month end reporting.
Partnering with one of the critical business units you will oversee cash-flow forecasting and budgeting as well as other management reporting; analysis to support business decision making and refinement of processes and procedures as well as assisting with their month end close.
- Tertiary qualifications in finance / accounting. Ideally you will have completed your CA/CPA as well.
- 3-5 years + of broad accounting experience ideally gained within small to medium sized business of complex nature
- Advanced excel skills preferred. You will have the ability to build macros as well as pivots and lookups
- Excellent communication skills ESSENTIAL.
- Are systems savvy and have demonstrated success in using technology to improve efficiencies
- Are highly driven and keen to learn, with a hands on approach.