The role will have the following responsibilities:
- Take responsibility for financial matters, financial management and financial reporting requirements for the business unit. You will assist with month end, quarter end and year end financial and management accounting processes for an assigned portfolio of assets.
- Update the fixed asset registers and tax depreciation schedule calculations for a portfolio of assets. You will then prepare and review the fixed asset ledger reconciliations to the general ledger
- Liaise with the Finance Manager and Property Analyst to prepare reporting as required. You will review reports to ensure accuracy.
- Collaborate with the business on financial performance
- Contribute to the reporting packs for various stakeholders
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Delivery of business projects and improvements and assisting business heads with ad-hoc reports and tasks.
This opportunity is to start immediately. If you are interested in this role and feel you meet the necessary requirements, please 'apply'. You can also call David Coupe on 9775 5906.