Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the following duties;
- Timely preparation of monthly management reports for use by management and external users including CAPEX reporting.
- Oversee the day to day review of accounts payable batches, credit card expenses, travel management company’s costs and classification to the GL
- Preparation and review of general ledger account reconciliations (including the fixed asset register) and working papers
- Maintain records and ensure compliance with GST / FBT legislation and complete returns
- Ensure management team receive timely, accurate reporting on financial positions
- Assist in the supervision of Accounts team to ensure deadlines are met.
This is a unique opportunity as a Management Accountant working with an exciting organisation boasting amazing culture.
If you are interested in finding out more please contact Savannah Cant on 07 3854 3806.