|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Matt Tozer|
|Job Published:||April 26, 2018 16:45|
The role will be working closely with the Financial Controller and it will involve taking on various projects and assisting with the core management accounting.
Responsibilities of the position will include but not be limited to:-
- Reconciliation clean-up.
- Transaction uploads.
- Forecasting and re-forecasting.
- Revenue reporting.
- Business partnering.
- Reviewing expenses and preparing month end accrual journals and adjustments.
- Reconciliation of inter-company accounts.
- Analyse variances in bank reconciliations and clearing accounts.
- Assisting with month-end processes.
To be considered for this position you will be CA or CPA qualified finance professional with extensive experience in budget management, forecasting, working capital, costing and month-end. You will be an ambitious & motivated accountant, with solid financial analysis and management accounting background. Business partnering experience and a high level of Excel is also desirable.
If you are interested in this role, please hit 'Apply'.