|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Matt Tozer|
|Job Published:||June 13, 2018 18:47|
The role will be working closely with the Commercial Controller and it will involve taking on various projects and assisting with the core management accounting.
Responsibilities of the position will include but not be limited to:-
- Reconciliation clean-up.
- Transaction uploads.
- Financial reporting.
- Forecasting and re-forecasting.
- Revenue reporting.
- Business partnering.
- Reviewing expenses and preparing month end accrual journals and adjustments.
- Reconciliation of inter-company accounts.
- Analyse variances in bank reconciliations and clearing accounts.
- Assisting with month-end processes.
To be considered for this position you will be CA or CPA qualified or part-qualified finance professional with extensive experience in budget management, forecasting, working capital, costing and month-end. You will be an ambitious & motivated accountant, with solid financial analysis and management accounting background.
Candidates on Visas are encouraged to Apply.
If you are interested in this role, please hit 'Apply'.