The role will have the following responsibilities:
- Take responsibility for financial matters, financial management and financial reporting requirements for the business unit
- Prepare the consolidation for external market reporting purposes
- Partner with the business to explain the external market view and how it relates to their area of accountability
- Collaborate with the business on financial performance
- Contribute to the reporting packs for various stakeholders
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Delivery of business projects and improvements and assisting business heads with ad-hoc reports and tasks.
This opportunity is to start immediately. If you are interested in this role and feel you meet the necessary requirements, please 'apply'.