The Management Accountant will work closely the finance team, business division leaders and senior management to provided detailed support through preparation of management reports, detailed analysis for business divisions and general analysis.
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Preparing the monthly management accounts and the associated variance analysis
- Maintaining and optimising reporting for Standard Costing and Product P&Ls
- Monitoring of Employment costs and FTE
- Playing a key role in decision support, reviewing business cases and using your financial modelling skills to provide insightful analysis and recommendations.
- Business partnering with business units and providing financial analysis to support growth
For more information please call Casper Oxlee on (07) 3854 3807 - firstname.lastname@example.org or hit 'Apply' and send through your CV.