Reporting to the Finance Manager, your key responsibilities will be to support the finance team across clerical accounting duties and assist with month end.
More specifically your role will involve:
- Assist with data entry of supplier invoices including PO matching, sundry invoice coding and then prepare supplier statement reconciliations
- Assist with the preparation and submission of supplier payment runs
- Assist with processing of new customer account applications, and the daily customer invoicing process.
- Assist with debt collection processes including statements, reminders, invoice copies, customer calls
- Prepare daily bank reconciliation
- Prepare and post system journal entries
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Fixed asset record maintenance
- Assist with the month end process
- Assist with annual audit process support
- Support operations in stock take processes
- Assist in the preparation of BAS returns for AUS an NZ
Previous experience in a clerical role would be ideal and this would be a great next step to the Assistant Accountant level. You will be a self-starter who is proactive, passionate, energetic and results focused.
For more information please contact Sarah Kennedy, firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.