Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be required to manage reporting requirements to improve business management accuracy.
More specifically your role will involve:
- Monthly Management preparation and reporting
- Balance sheet reconciliation, and journals
- Fixed assets control, cash flow reporting
- Bank reconciliation, AR / AP admin tasks
- Fill supplier and accounts forms
- Process improvements, assist on projects
- Problem solving capabilities
- Support for operations for stock administration in finance system
Previous experience or an interest in a management accounting role would be highly desirable.
You will be a self-starter who is proactive, passionate, energetic and results focused.
You will have excellent interpersonal relationship capabilities and be a natural problem solver who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.