- Provide financial analysis and support in preparing new business proposals.
- Assist with the preparation of the annual budget and rolling forecast; provide support in financial decision making
- Prepare and manage month-end reconciliation of general ledgers, balance sheets, profit and loss accounts, journals and accounts relating to the designated service stream
- Analyse and evaluate service stream financial performance data and financial accounts; prepare reports for internal and external stakeholders including attending monthly and quarterly financial review meetings; compile information for completion of surveys and bench-marking exercises.
- Maintain spreadsheets for accrual and forecast data, and financial accounts and bank accounts where applicable; ensure integrity of data is maintained
- Ensure compliance with relevant funding agreements and/or legislation requirements.
- Develop and implement processes for cross-charging and allocating costs.
- Analyse, interpret and make recommendations to improve financial performance and support the application of key performance indicators.
|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2019 08:45|