In this role you will be working closely with the CFO to help redesign and provide a concise set of management reports that clearly demonstrate accurate tend analysis of the organisations performance.
In order to be successful in this role you will effectively:
- Provide financial analysis and support in preparing new business proposals.
- Assist with the preparation of the annual budget and rolling forecast; provide support in financial decision making
- Prepare and manage month-end reconciliation of general ledgers, balance sheets, profit and loss accounts, journals and accounts relating to the designated service stream
- Analyse and evaluate service stream financial performance data and financial accounts; prepare reports for internal and external stakeholders including attending monthly and quarterly financial review meetings; compile information for completion of surveys and bench-marking exercises.
- Maintain spreadsheets for accrual and forecast data, and financial accounts and bank accounts where applicable; ensure integrity of data is maintained
- Ensure compliance with relevant funding agreements and/or legislation requirements.
- Develop and implement processes for cross-charging and allocating costs.
- Analyse, interpret and make recommendations to improve financial performance and support the application of key performance indicators.
If you're interested in hearing more about this role apply now at email@example.com or click the "apply now" button