As the Management Accountant, you will look after Corporate Cost centres and ensure the timely and accurate reporting of monthly results, monthly reforecasts and the annual budgeting cycle. This role also includes revenue forecasting and an important aspect is also the contribution to continuous process and system improvement.
More specifically you responsibilities will include (but not be limited to);
- Managing the monthly preparation, reporting and analysis of corporate cost centre results
- Corporate cost centre forecast and budget preparation and reporting, including system updates
- Weekly, monthly and annual reporting, including revenue forecasting
- Work with the Finance Department for the preparation of the Group's reporting requirements
- Liaise with external parties such as external auditors
- Ensuring continual assessment and identification of process and system improvements
- Adhoc duties as required
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to email@example.com or send it through the "apply" button below.