Reporting to the Financial Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Preparation of management reports, budgets and forecasts to support visibility of financial performance.
- Preparation, analysis and commentary on operational performance and KPI’s
- Working collaboratively with individual business units to determine budgets, capital expenditure, project accounting requirements and pricing
- Variance analysis of individual business unit results including commentary
- Identifying and implementing business improvement processes and initiatives
They are seeking an immediate start so if you are interested then apply now or for further information please call Sara Vanderheld on (07) 3854 3804.