A well known manufacturer with a strong interest in the health and pharmaceutical sector has a strong presence in the Australia market. With cutting edge technology in the industry and a passion for delivering excellence to their consumers, they are a strong employer within the Brisbane market and have significant opportunities for employees to broaden their experience and gain exposure across a variety of functions.
Working within a small, dynamic team that prides themselves on their flexible and collaborative culture. They are keen to challenge processes and are always looking at improvement with systems and current processes!
Reporting into the Financial Controller, your duties will include:
- Preparation and posting of journal entries
- Complete bank reconciliations
- Inventory valuation analysis and reporting
- Analysis on cost of goods sold vs purchase price
- Customer segment pricing analysis
- Reviewing pricing from suppliers and gaining up to date price lists
- Adjust customer discounts on the system
- Support and oversee the accounts payable and receivable functions
The successful candidate will have 3 years accounting experience and have significant excel experience for analysis including pivot tables and vlook ups. You will be able to understand and report on the numbers and identify opportunities. You will have a analytical mindset to be able to challenge assumptions and delve into the detail or how and why processes are in place and offer suggestions of improvement. You will ideally be studying your CA/CPA and have experience with inventory or costings.
This role is seeking candidate available immediately and may have the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate.
For further information, please call Tiffany Way 07 3854 3802 or click Apply Now!