This large ASX listed business has a high performing finance team and are located on Sydney's North Shore. They are expanding into international markets as well as increasing their footprint locally.
Provide effective and insightful financial and operational advice as well as support to the FP&A Manager in order to enable timely and valuable decision making:
- Support the FP&A Manager in the yearly budgeting, forecasting and planning cycle for the Business, ensuring alignment with strategic goals.
- Participate and support the yearly Business Planning process by providing timely and insightful analysis of performance across multiple products, services and business lines.
- Assist in the preparation and communication of financial and operational results and key performance indicators of the Business.
- Support the preparation of high quality capital investment requests to support the Business productivity, growth and maintenance programs/projects.
- Support the preparation of quarterly performance reports for the Business and provide assistance in addressing strategic issues as required.
- Produce value-adding analysis of, and commentary on, information in the Business monthly management reports with a primary focus on the analysis and explanation of variances against budgets & forecasts.
- Collaborate with the Statutory and Regulatory Reporting team to ensure that financial information is delivered efficiently to the Group and critical reporting stakeholders.
- Support the FP&A Manager in the development of financial business cases for the Business sponsored projects
- Consolidate and deliver ad-hoc product, service or business specific analysis to the Group on a timely basis including but not limited to cost analysis, revenue growth and productivity reporting.
Does this sound like you?
This role would suit an experienced Assistant Accountant or Management Accountant coming from:
- A chartered firm OR
- A large, complex commercial business
- Great opportunity for someone looking to take their first step into a management accountant role
- $85,000 + super on offer
- Close to train & bus