Your key remit will include the following;
- Business Partnering
- - Trusted finance stakeholder to the operations team
- - Identify, Investigate and resolve issues.
- - Ensure financial discipline and policies are adhered to within assets.
- - Review, improve and implement both new and existing processes.
- - Assist various stakeholders on ad-hoc Projects
- Cash & Revenue Assurance
- - Timely revenue recognition and revenue reconciliations.
- - Reconcile cash takings from multiple revenue channels.
- - Investigate cash/revenue discrepancies, collaborate with relevant stakeholders to resolve.
- Management Accounting and Reporting
- - Prepare weekly/monthly management reports for the assets
- - Prepare and analytically review the Profit + Loss and Balance Sheets for assets
- - Detailed analytics and commentary related to Inventory, Revenue, Margin and Costs
- - Manage supplier rebate reconciliations
- - Actively participate in the annual budgeting process.
- - Assist with information for FBT returns
- - Assist with capital expenditure tracking and reporting
- - Assist with year-end audit deliverables and requests
This role could also suit a 1st mover coming out of a business services firm. Excellent communication and Excel skills a must.
If this sounds like a role you're interested in, apply by hitting the "apply" button. Or for more info, contact Spencer Bryson on 9775 5905.