This iconic ASX-100 business has a range of prominent brands and products. They are known for having a culture of performance and flexibility, bringing together high calibre individuals and providing excellent career pathways across the organisation.
Their corporate office is based right next to the train station at Macquarie Park although this role will require you to be based partially at two further operation sites based in North-West and Western Sydney.
This role sits in a divisional finance team within the group. The Management Accountant will be responsible for consolidated financial reporting, budgeting & forecasting support and commercial decision support across three businesses within the division.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Preparation and analysis of a variety of financial, management and corporate reports with the view of to provide insights tp senior management including the Group CEO & CFO level
- Consolidation of actuals and budget and forecasts across the business.
- Assist with month-end duties
- Maintenance of internal controls
- Partake in year-end and half-year end audit
- Ad-hoc reporting to provide visibility on performance and support decisions e.g., sales, procurement & IT.
- Develop relationships at business unit and group level to substantiate deep understanding of business drivers and provide finance support
This role would suit someone who:
Has experience in consolidated financial and management reporting which can be gained either across -
- 4-10 years at a Big 4 / mid-tier chartered firm and is looking to leave
- 4-10 years experience in a large, complex commercial business showing consistent progression within your early career
- CPA / CA qualification
- Experience around consolidations of financials within medium-to-large business
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to build sound working relationships and influence stakeholders at all levels
If you are interested in this role, please hit the apply button or give Phillip Pham a call on 02 9775 5922 if you have any questions