Australian Healthcare business with a national network, which has seen extraordinary growth. Join this 'family feel' environment in their corporate head office. There is good work life balance on offer a flexible working culture and the possibility of one day a week from home.
The opportunity exists for a Management Accountant to join the team. Reporting into the Financial Controller this role looks after the complete financial accounting responsibilities for a region as well as group level
- lead month end close and general ledger managment (journals, accruals and balance sheet)
- oversee transactional finance for your area
- group level p&l analysis and commentary with regional and general management
- management reporting
- budgeting and forecasting
- ad-hoc analysis (margin, pricing etc)
- CA/CPA qualifications, or are studying towards
- 3-5+ years experience post degree experience working previously within a medium sized commercial business or are looking to make your first move from a mid-tier or big 4 chartered firm
- Extensive financial accounting and ideally some management accounting experience
- Strong Excel ability
- Effective communication skills (written, listening and verbal).