Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will take ownership for one of the business units. You duties will include (but may not be limited to);
- Monthly customer reports and invoicing
- Revenue invoicing and accruals
- Journals, accruals and balance sheet reconciliations
- Forecasting/performance insights where necessary
- Monthly management accounts including commentary
- Fixed assets/depreciation
- Monthly aged debtors reports
- Assist with completion audits
- Adhoc project work as required
You will be an experienced Accountant/Management Accountant who enjoys a varied role and working in a small team environment. Ideally you will be CA/CPA qualified, however it is not essential for this position - of most importance is your attitude, your down-to-earth personality and your proven experience in a similar role.
If this sounds like you, please forward your CV by hitting "apply" below.