Large infrastructure business seeking 1st or 2nd movers from big 4 or mid-tier accounting firm. Committed to a positive, flexible and supportive workplace culture.
Reporting into the Head of FP&A you will be tasked with providing accurate, timely, compliant and transparent financial information, analysis and advice to
support informed business decisions. Partnering with different functional leaders and the executive team.
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Partner with Business Unit Managers
- Preparation and delivery of value add management reporting, particularly around cost management
- Provide proactive commercial insights to improve financial outcomes.
- Identify trends, key drivers to systematise analysis processes.
- Assist in preparation and maintenance of Long Term Financial Plan
- CA/CPA qualifications
- Previous experience working in Big 4 or mid-tier chartered firm
- Interest in analysis and business intelligence
- Interest if not previous experience in learning management accounting
- Analytical mind